The Elusive, Mythical, Never-before-seen "Extra Credit" Assignment
- Find and view the movie, My Cousin Vinnie. (How do you find it? You're a college student, figure it out. Online? At the library? Redbox? Netflix? Your parents' VHS collection?)
- Watch/analyze the movie and provide examples of 6 positive thinking traits, 6 negative thinking traits, and 10 "Good Critical Thinking Questions" from the movie. Use the form below to record the time of each example, a description of each example and HOW the example illustrates the critical thinking principle mentioned.
- Send the form back to your professor via Limestone EMAIL with "VINNIE" in the subject line. Complete the project by the absolute deadline of Sunday Midnight. Good luck!
- Here is the form in Word Doc format: click.
- Here is the form in RTF format: click.